Fischer Homes is pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 Dream Home. We are proud to help support the mission of St. Jude: Finding cures. Saving children.® And because of the support of our partners and vendors, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live. Here is a list of the 2019 winners, including Henry Hodge of Cincinnati, Ohio who won the St. Jude Dream Home.
- Home built by Fischer Homes: Henry Hodge of Cincinnati, OH
- Tickets on Sale Prize, Kids Ultimate Playground Package, courtesy of Recreation Outlet: Regina Pfaehler of Verona, KY
- First Week Prize, $2,500 VISA gift card, courtesy of FOX 19: Ruth Reiber of Cincinnati, OH
- Early Bird Prize, ebonized maple dining table with live edge, courtesy of Created Hardwood Ltd: Ethel Bauer of Alexandria, KY
- Bonus prize, 2019 Honda CRV, courtesy of Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Honda Dealers: Jessica Hamad of Cincinnati, OH
- Bosch dishwasher: Mona Taylor of Blanchester, OH
- Brizo faucet package: Jean Allens of Batavia, OH
- Hotel Covington package: Melora Freman or Augusta, KY
- $1,000 gift card to Recreations Outlet: James Laughlin of Cincinnati, OH
- Dry cleaning for a year, courtesy of Widmer’s: Gail Pope of Cincinnati, OH
- Open House prize, $5,000 gift card, courtesy of Watson’s: Jason Reynolds of Cincinnati, OH
In all, $900,000 was raised for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
2019 St. Jude Dream Home
This year’s St. June Dream Home was The Avery located at Sawgrass in Hebron, KY. This new Fischer Homes design boasts an exception 5 level design. The main floor features a spacious kitchen equipt with a large serving island, useful pocket office, and walk-in pantry. Just steps away but on its own level is a conveniently located recreation room. In addition, A spacious owner’s retreat and en suite bathrooms are located on their own level of living for added privacy. This Fischer Homes plan is all about functionality!
About Fischer Homes Inc.: Fischer Homes has been building quality homes since 1980. The company now has more than 180 new home communities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Georgia. These beautifully designed homes offer choices for people in all stages of life. Fischer Homes range in price from the $130’s to over $1 million. If you would like to learn more about all new home communities in the Greater Cincinnati area, visit www.fischerhomes.com.