LendingTree ranked the “Best Cities for First-time Homebuyers” based on the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the nation. Cincinnati ranked highest among Fischer Homes’ markets, coming in at #4. Indianapolis is ranked at #6, Columbus at #7, Louisville at #8, as well as Atlanta at #13.
The factors taken into consideration were:
Averagedown payment amount
- Average down payment percent
Shareof buyers using an FHA mortgage
- Average FHA down payment as a percentage of average down payment for all loans
- Percentage of buyers who have credit scores below 680
- The Housing Opportunity Index score for the area
LendingTree states in their methodology that “the lower the down payment is, the easier it is to afford a home.” For instance, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Louisville all presented an average down payment of $38,114 and under, which is well below the national average. See the complete date here.
Fischer Homes offers several options for first-time homebuyers, especially within the Maple Street Collection of homes. The collection allows homebuyers to personalize their new home design at a reasonable price. Options showcase two-story floorplans, ranch-style designs, and additional living spaces including a loft and/or basement.
In addition, affordable Gallery II and Villa II
To sum up, Fischer Homes has an abundance of options, perfect for first-time homebuyers. View new home communities in the Nationally ranked cities below!
- Atlanta: Starting from the $200’s
- Cincinnati: Starting from the $
- Columbus: Starting from the $
- Indianapolis: Starting from the $
- Louisville: Starting from the $170’s
To learn more about first-time homebuying options at Fischer Homes, please call 855.342.2281 or email email@example.com today.